Yesterday was not a particularly good day for the little Bat-Bear who lives here. Between lingering pain all day and an unmanageable level of fatigue, none of my plans actually went anywhere.
But! On these days, I feel like it is a good idea for me to write down the things that did go right and the things I want to get done today. So! Let us begin.
- I began reading a new book to be reviewed here hopefully no later than the start of next week
- Even if I wasn’t productive on what I wanted to do, I was still actively doing something
- I changed gears and began working on my second NaNo project (yes, a 50,000 word fanfic) to keep from burning out
- I did some measure of study for one of today’s tests
- I discovered that my fanfic is set in an era that’s going to be much easier to research than I had initially thought
- I am maintaining and striving to maintain an active Twitter and blog presence
- Finish up the two running scenes in my fanfic to at least yesterday’s goal if not today’s
- To not feel guilty if showering takes all of the spoons I have for the day, and just try to work harder tomorrow
- Start again on Beast of Yucca Flats, even if that’s just getting down the narration for the next two scenes
There is another thing I wanted to add to my goals, but I think I’d better not until I see how this week goes. If I am, in fact, able to keep up with both NaNo and my daily blogging AND homework and life things, then I will add that to next week’s status report.
Even if I only get one of those things done (or even none of them, but do accomplish something else), then I will remind myself that it is not a day wasted. I’m enduring, and that’s what counts.