Commission types include:
Prices for fanfics: $1 every 100 words, starting at $5. (So, 100-500 word prompts would all be $5).
- 100-1000 words
- (characters/pairing, one sentence prompt)
- 1,000-2,000 words
- (characters/pairing, small prompt)
- 2,100-3,500 words
- (characters/pairing, post-length prompt/AU setting)
- (characters/pairing, full AU/prompt)
- Anything 4,000 words or longer, payment can be discussed separately. If I go over the designated word limit, I will not charge you extra.
- DC Comics in general
- Yu-Gi-Oh! DM (manga and anime)
- Foyle’s War
- Sherlock Holmes (Conan Doyle canon & Horowitz canon)
- Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (also general George Smiley series)
- Agatha Christie’s Mr. Quin
- Miss Marple
- Jupiter Ascending
- song fics (as in, fics about songs as well as traditional songfic).
I will also write for any fandom you like, but you must provide the canon you want me to work with (show episodes, film scenes, comic issue numbers/panels, etc.). I will also write for your OC’s, as long as you provide the canon.
I will write any pairing, any rating.
If you are interested in a commission, please e-mail me at FleetSparrow@gmail.com
Payment will be through PayPal only.
Examples of my fanfics can be found on Tumblr here or in the Fleet’s Fanfics tag or here on AO3.
What I will not write:
- Forced pregnancy or anything relating to that.
- Any kind of racist bullshit (y’all want white HB in Grayson, we’re gonna have words, pal)
- Anything you intend to pass as your own work, including stories or essays for a class publication under your own name. You may repost the fic, but you must credit with a link back to me.
Terms and Conditions:
- I reserve the rights to all writings commissioned. You may not pass any writings off as your own, nor post them without credit linking back to me. If published, I retain the rights to use commissioned pieces as examples of my work.
- Publication of your commission is at your discretion (you can decide if you want it to be private only to you, or if you wanted posted as your commission). However, if you publish my work on your own, there must be credit linked back to me, and such publication nulls any non-publication agreement on my end, allowing me to publish the commissioned work wherever I see fit.
- I reserve the right to refuse any commission without giving reason (although I probably will anyway).
- In the event that I am unable to complete your commission for whatever reason, refunds can be discussed for anything $10 or greater.
- Prices and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
I make some really awesome things with these, as shown here. All shown products are for sale, and I will absolutely be making more.
Shipping $5 flat rate, items to be priced based on size/difficulty (but don’t worry, if the price ends up lower than the shipping, we’ll work it out to your benefit).
If there’s anything you’d like made, whether I’ve already made it or you want something custom, just let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of work I will edit:
- Original fic
- Short stories
- Essays (not for specific style, just grammar/readability/flow)
- Literally anything involving words
- $15 up to 999 words
- $20 per 1,000 words OR per hour (depending on length/amount of work needed)
- Spelling/Homonyms/Word usage
- Sentence structure and flow
NOTE: I will not do complete rewrites for you, but I am more than happy to assist you and provide suggestions while you rewrite.
I have long-time experience with writing and editing fiction of all kinds. If you would like references for my skills, please let me know and I will put you in contact with writers I have worked with.
If interested, please contact email@example.com
Pingback: State of the Fleet: New Year’s Edition | Fleet Sparrow
Pingback: YALE SALE | Fleet Sparrow