It’s Time For Memorial Day Sale!
Hey there, gals and pals, freaks and geeks, it’s time for the Entertainment Earth Memorial Day Sale. It’s buy one, get one 60% off (a 30% discount in total, but WHO’S COUNTING???).
To start things off, here’s a quick sample to some of the items bein’ sold.
So many damn heroes:
- Captain America (in cute and cuddly form)
- Batman (you can batarang yourself, holy shit)
- Dr. Who
cares, I’m sorry(hang this on your door and your room will always feel bigger on the inside)
- Star Wars (Death Star spatula doubles as Jedi swatter… I’ll just leave that thought right there)
- fucking JAWS (he’s like a hero of the sharkworld, right?)
- Jurassic World (though, wasn’t expanding the park what got everyone into this mess? just sayin’)
- This bitchin’ Cap vs Black Panther poster, like damn
- Superman (up, up, and a receding hairline)
- What the fuck more Captain America shit, holy balls
(Look, I know right now it’s not all great stuff, but more things will be added as the sale goes on! Probably. Hopefully.)
As it goes, I’ll post some of my favorite picks and some great deals, so hit me up if there’s anything you’d like to see! Got a favorite fandom? Let me know and I’ll make sure to add those products to my posts!
Get ready to save on some fantastic geekery, and help out your old pal! (that would be me, fyi)
(P.S. Don’t forget to check out my other EE links and my current commissions info!)